BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

A life of my own

Whoever thought that it was impossible to live life king-size (unless ur Vijay Mallaya of course) didn’t know what the good life looks like… Look at me today… I may not be bringin in the moolah (mebbe not yet) but I sure am making foolproof plans to make sure that happens… And this doesn’t happy as easily as I put it… It takes all the hard work in the world!!! But I know that I have embarked on the path... It seems all rosy from where others see it… But the work comes fourfold too… I always dreamt of being an entrepreneur!!! It would be super cool to run something of your own… But basically it was the idea of being one’s own boss that gave me the high I was lookin for!!! It comes with its share of pros n cons… Will keep u posted bout wats happenin in our lives (Bhavik, my entrepreneurial partner and me) Watch this space for more!!!

2 comments:

ANIMAGUS said...

well..good for ..that u found "something" to get engaged with ...rather than "some1"...

the "some1" will come later when ur always doing "something"

any ways..best of luck.....i m a follwer of ur blog if u dont knw...so plz keep updating....

never let the writer in die ...cya ...tc sweety..and all the best from me

Tabitha said...

Thanx hun!!!